Parisi Youth Sports Training System
The Parisi Youth Sports Training System is our proprietary methodology that has proven results for youth from age 7 to 18 and beyond. The following programming is included in the Parisi Youth Sports Training System:
- Youth Total Conditioning – Focused on youth of all ages, this program is designed to get youth physically fit and create a foundation for a life-long healthy life style, all while having fun!
- Jump Start – Focused on young athletes from ages 7 – 12, this small group program sets the foundation for success in any sport by focusing on speed, agility and overall coordination.
- Total Performance – Focused on athletes from ages 13 – 18, this small group program focuses on the techniques used in speed, agility and strength to maximize improvements in athletic performance.
- PEAK (Parisi Elite Athletic Knowledge) – Focused on the elite athlete of all ages, this individualized coaching program focuses on individual needs, goals and improvements needed to complete in his/her specific sport at a competitive level.
Until an athlete knows his or her current level of ability, it is impossible to realistically recommend programming, create goals and monitor progress. The Parisi Performance Evaluation is critical to every athlete in our program for four main reasons:
- Assesses the current level of an athlete’s ability
- Allows proper placement in our variety of programming
- Provides individualized coaching and focus
- Records and monitors progress toward success
The Parisi Performance Evaluation is mandatory for every athlete who enters the Parisi program. During the evaluation, athletes are taught our signature Active Dynamic Warm-Up, are examined during our Running Analysis procedure, and tested in a battery of physical speed and strength movements. After the evaluation, every athlete and parent meets individually with the Evaluator to review the results and select the appropriate program that fits the athlete’s needs.